Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Client Testimonials

New to MyOmega™? Check out these client testimonials to hear how MyOmega™ has helped others manage their pain:

October 28, 2008

"I was first introduced to MyOmega by a friend after I had developed tendinitis in my right foot. The pain was very severe and made walking or even sitting down uncomfortable. I was skeptical at first because I did not think that a cream could deliver the kind of relief I needed. I rubbed a little MyOmega on my foot and was shocked at how fast it really did ease my pain. MyOmega delivered a cooling sensation that was pleasant and calming, unlike other over-the-counter topical pain relievers I have tried in the past. The relief was long lasting and I was able to go about my day virtually pain free. I would recommend MyOmega to anyone looking for a fast and effective solution to muscle and joint pain. I just love it!"
-Ashley E. , Chicago


November 11, 2008
"Recently my daughter gave me a wonderful present. I am 75 years old and suffer from all kinds of aches and pains, especially backaches. Since I live alone, I cannot apply any medication to my back. Your Omega 3+ Spray is wonderful. It is so easy to use, best of all it works! The feeling of warmth and pain relief lasts for a long time. Thank you for bringing this product to the market, it was long overdue."
-Chris from Indiana


Are you a MyOmega™ lover? Submit a comment below or email us at info@conceptlabs.org


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I play golf four or five times a week with shoulder problems. My left shoulder has an 80 percent in the rotator cuff and full tears in both parts of the labrum. I have taken Prolotherapy as opposed to surgery. It worked, but the pain is still there...until I started using MyOmega3. I now play with no pain. Ditto for my right shoulder which has a full rotator cuff, but no othr treatment other than MyOmega3. It has worked form me.